Moving in/out

Hero Image

Moving in to your new property?

To ensure that you have heating and hot water when you move into your new home, you will need to set up an account with us. To do this, you will need to complete the Residential Supply Agreement (RSA).

We will aim to set up your account as soon as reasonably possible after receiving your completed form. If you have recently completed on a property with Barratt, we will need to receive certain handover details from them, before we can set up your account. Once your account has been set up, you will then be able to sign up to online billing using the online Portal sign up and be eligible for our paperless billing discount.

Moving out? Let us know

If you are moving out of your home, you will need to terminate your Residential Supply Agreement with us by providing seven days’ written notice. You can do this by completing the Moving Out Form. After you have given us notice you must provide a forwarding address so that we may contact you in respect of any charges that you may owe us, or any amounts that we may owe to you. We will take a final meter reading on the date this agreement terminates.

Please be aware that unless you give us notice that you no longer own or rent your home you will continue to be liable for our charges, whether you occupy it or not.